-- Alexander The Great
- newbie can: play the game in offestry
- player can: play the game
- high mortal can: have a fancy cyan rank
- apprentice can: use apprentice and some builder commands.
- avatar+ can: use avatar commands (/cmd/avatar), use personas and av tools
- creator+ can: use creator commands (/cmd/creator) and builder commands, most importantly use eval
- overseer+ can: use over commands (/cmd/over) plus some adm stuff.
- elder can: have a fancy magenta rank
- arch can: have a fancy golden rank
- creators: aurgloroasa diego essyllis fluffy ilmarinen kismet odin titania uriel
- overseers: loki octothorpe yves
- elders: grazzt lujke nienne firedragon
- arch: circe eris garrett nuwisha
- law: eris nienne nuwisha garrett circe
- superuser: nienne ilmarinen eris nuwisha
- assist: garrett lujke yves circe
game owners: eris nuwisha ilmarinen
Delegation and absence:
RL stuff, burn out, mood are real factors. If decision has be be made immediately, it falls to the next in line. Incident to be recorded and judgement is to be passed upstairs post factum.
Even lowly avatar can make law decision, and it had happened recently at the time of posting without much of a trouble.
Be happy that someone else can do your job and don't micromanage.
Hit by a bus scenario, abandonment and tristanity contingency plan:
Certain people on the list above and even some players have a full access to the game backup files, including the world and user files, and can re-start currently running SG version somewhere else. They also can do it if they find game owners performance unsatisfactory. The latter might be factually limited by needing to gather new community in the new place, but is still possible. To get on this list you must fit catnditions.